Tilta Nucleus-Nano Wireless Lens Control Motor
- Wireless Lens Focus Control Motor
- Connects Wirelessly to Hand Wheel
- 91.4m Operating Distance
- Draw Power via Micro-USB
- 0.8 MOD, 32 Pitch Gear
- Product: #60637
- SKU: WLC-T04-M
The Nucleus-Nano is a revolutionary wireless lens control system specifically designed for handheld gimbal systems. It makes it possible for a single operator to control a lens gear while simultaneously operating their gimbal. The Nano system is compatible with all DSLR, mirrorless, and modified “cine-style” vintage photo lenses!
The Nucleus-Nano uses a brand new state of the art power-efficient miniature motor. The Tilta Nucleus-Nano Wireless Lens Control Motor features low noise and high torque. It can perform super fast focus pulls with silent precision! The built-in 15mm rod adapter allows for flexibility and compatibility with a wide range of camera rigs and professional mounting solutions.
The motor has a 5-18V input tolerance for power via a Micro USB port. This allows the motor’s power to be drawn from the G2X tilt motor’s 5V Micro USB output or via a P-tap to 5V Micro USB cable.
The Nano Motor has its own built-in motor drive that communicates directly with the Nano Hand Wheel Controller. This negates the need to mount a separate MDR to your rig, allowing for a more compact camera setup and a quicker setup time. Simply set the Nano Motor and Nano Hand Wheel Controller to the same channel and you will have full control. The wireless range of both the Nano Hand Wheel Controller and Nano Motor is 91.4m!
The motor allows for automatic calibration of the lens as well as a manual calibration if you are using lenses that don’t have hard end stops at close focus and infinity via the ability to set A-B limits on the Nano Hand Wheel Controller. Every motor has a 0.8 mod, which is the standard gear size for most cinema lenses. The torque of the Nucleus-Nano Motor at 5.5V is 0.65N·m and at 14.8V is 1N·m
The Nano Motor is also able to connect to the Nucleus-M’s FIZ hand unit and hand grips, allowing for a variety of ways to control the motor as you see fit.
Lastly, the Nano system can provide record Run/Stop functionality for numerous camera systems through several different cables we offer for the system.
- Wireless focus motor for DSLR, mirrorless, or cine-style lenses
- The low-noise 5-18V motor operates with 0.65 to 1 Nm of torque
- Includes a 0.8 MOD, 32 pitch, 26-tooth cine standard gear
- 91.4m wireless range to connect to lens controllers
- Powers via micro-USB from D-Tap battery or gimbal with a separately available 5V cable
- Use start/stop function and set A/B limits with buttons on the Hand Wheel
- Connects to rigs, gimbals, and rods with a built-in 15mm rod clamp
- Compatible with Nucleus-Nano Focus Hand Wheel Controller, Nucleus-M FIZ hand unit, and Nucleus-M handgrips
|Material of Construction||Aluminium, plastic, stainless steel|
|Voltage||5 to 18 V|
|Torque||0.65 Nm at 5 V
1 Nm at 14.8 V
|Gear||0.8 MOD, 32 pitch, 26 teeth|
|Rod Compatibility||15 mm|
|Operating Distance||91 m|
|Dimensions||8 x 2.3 x 2.4 cm|