Transcend 120GB 420S M.2 SATA III Internal SSD
- 120GB Storage Capacity.
- M.2 / 42mm Form Factor.
- SATA III 6 Gb/s Interface.
- 3D NAND Flash Memory.
- RAID Engine and LDPC Coding.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #71813
- SKU: TS120GMTS420S
Designed to offer a 120GB storage capacity for devices with an M.2 / 42mm form factor and a SATA III 6 Gb/s interface, the Transcend 120GB 420S M.2 SATA III Internal SSD provides high performance for compatible devices using 3D NAND flash memory. It also features SLC caching technology to help boost transfer speeds, a RAID engine and LDPC (Low-Density Parity Cheque) coding to help ensure data integrity, and support for Device Sleep Mode (DevSleep) to help prolong your notebook's battery life. This SSD has also been equipped with a DDR3 RAM cache and support for S.M.A.R.T, TRIM, and NCQ commands. Compatible operating systems include Windows 10, 8, and 7, as well as Linux Kernel 2.6.31 and later.
- M.2 / 42mm form factor for compact computing devices
- 3D NAND flash chips
- SATA III 6 Gb/s interface and SLC caching technology for fast transfer speeds
- Engineered with a RAID engine and LDPC (Low-Density Parity Cheque) coding to help ensure data integrity
- Supports Device Sleep Mode (DevSleep) to help prolong notebook battery life by intelligently shutting down the SATA interface when it is not in use
- DDR3 DRAM cache
- Supports S.M.A.R.T., TRIM, and NCQ commands
- While there is a limited 3-year warranty, it does not apply when the SSD Scope's wear-out indicator shows 0% within three years
|Drive Capacity||120.00 GB|
|Interface||SATA III (6 Gb/s)|
|Random Read Speed||40,000 IOPS (4 KB Files)|
|Random Write Speed||75,000 IOPS (4 KB Files)|
|Sequential Read Speed||520 MB/s|
|Sequential Write Speed||480 MB/s|
|Form Factor||M.2 2242|
|Flash Memory Type||3D V-NAND|
|Reliability / Data Integrity|
|Endurance (Total Bytes Written)||80 TB|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||1.0 Million Hours|
|Supported Voltage||3.3 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 158°F / 0 to 70°C|
|Certifications||BSMI, COE, FCC, as per Manufacturer|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||1.6 x 0.9 x 0.1" / 42 x 22 x 3.8 mm|
|Weight||0.3 oz / 8 g|