Transcend RDF8 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Card Reader (White)
- Supports SD/SDHC/SDXC Cards.
- Supports microSD/SDHC/SDXC Cards.
- Supports CompactFlash Cards.
- Supports UHS-I & UDMA 7 Standards.
- Micro-USB 3.1 Gen 1 Interface.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #71836
- SKU: TS-RDF8W2
Transfer files from SD/SDHC/SDXC, microSD/SDHC/SDXC, and CompactFlash memory cards to your Windows, Mac, or Linux system using the white Transcend RDF8 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Card Reader (White) . This card reader supports the 5 Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 1 bus, which is also known as USB 3.0. It also supports the UHS-I bus for SD and microSD cards, as well as the UDMA 7 standard for CompactFlash media. A built-in LED indicator displays data transfer activity and this card reader connects to your host system using its micro-USB interface and an included micro-USB to USB Type-A cable. In case of accidental file deletions or card errors, Transcend's RecoverRx software is available as a free download.
Please be aware that only one card slot can be used at a time. The simultaneous insertion of multiple cards is not supported.
- Micro-USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface
- Supports UHS-I SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards, UHS-I microSD, microSDHC, and microSDXC cards, and UDMA 7 CompactFlash cards
- Supports UHS-II media at UHS-I speeds
- Includes micro-USB to USB Type-A cable
- LED Indicator shows data transfer activity
- Supports SD and CF built-in security functions
- Free download of RecoveRx photo recovery software
|Memory Card Slots||1 x SDXC (UHS-I [104 MB/s])
1 x microSDXC (UHS-I [104 MB/s])
1 x CompactFlash Type I (UDMA 7 [167 MB/s])
|Host Connector||1 x USB Type-A (Male)|
|Host Computer Interface||USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gb/s)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 158°F / 0 to 70°C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||2.66 x 1.77 x 0.6" / 67.6 x 45 x 15.2 mm|
|Weight||1.13 oz / 32 g|