Vello BG-N12 Battery Grip for Nikon D3100, D3200, & D3300
- For Nikon D3100/D3200/D3300 DSLRs
- Comfort and Control in Vertical Position
- Fits 2 EN-EL14 or EN-EL14A Batteries
- Provides Extended Shooting Time
- Vertical Position Shutter Release Button
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #32874
- SKU: BG-N12
The BG-N12 Battery Grip from Vello is designed specifically for the Nikon D3100, D3200, and D3300 DSLR cameras and accepts one or two EN-EL14 or EN-AL14A batteries. With two batteries installed, your shooting time is effectively doubled. More so, when one battery is drained, it can be removed and recharged while you continue shooting with the other battery.
The design of a battery grip offers a comfortable and secure way in which to hold your DSLR, especially in the vertical position. The BG-N12 comes with an alternate shutter release button to facilitate shooting when held vertically. In addition, it is designed with an anti-slip rubber grip to further improve handling, a tripod socket to mount your camera directly to a tripod and a holder for the camera's battery door so as not to lose it when the battery grip is installed.
The included shutter release cable connects from the socket on the battery grip to the remote release port on the camera body and transmits the shutter release signal from battery grip to the camera.
- Holds up to two EN-EL14 or EN-EL14A batteries, doubling the battery life for the Nikon D3100, D3200, and D3300 DSLRs.
- Provides comfortable and secure handling when shooting in the vertical position, including a secondary shutter release button.
- Features anti-slip rubber gripping and a securely locking battery chamber door.
- Contains a camera battery door holder to store the camera's battery chamber door when the grip is mounted.
|Battery Type||1 x Battery Pack (EN-EL14/EN-EL14a))|
|Tripod Mounting Thread||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||12.7 x 10.1 x 7.6 cm|