Vello ET-74B Dedicated Lens Hood with Lock
- For Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II Lens
- Durable release button
- Accommodates exact angle of view of camera's lens
- Minimises flare and ghosting
- Protects lens from accidental impact
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #46449
- SKU: LHC-ET74B
The dedicated Vello AET-74B Lens Hood is specifically designed for use with Canon's EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM lens. It is primarily used to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens by extending and shading the end of it. A dedicated hood is crafted to perfectly suit the specific focal length of the lens it is designed for. Additionally, this hood features a non-glare matte finish on the interior surface to further prevent or limit lens flare. Also, since the end of the lens is extended, you get the added benefit of some extra protection from accidental impact.
The bayonet mount is designed to also work in the reversed position, allowing the hood to be placed backwards over the lens for a more compact storage solution.
- Designed to accommodate the exact angle of view of the camera's lens
- Minimises flare and ghosting by blocking out stray light
- Protects your lens from accidental impact and the elements
- Durable release button mechanism ensures a more reliable attachment to the lens.