Vello FreeWave Aviator Wireless Flash Trigger Receiver for Canon
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL II
- 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency with 300' Range
- 4 Channels, 3 Groups (A, B, C)
- Remotely Adjust Group Ratios
- Top Hot Shoe for Flash
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #32937
- SKU: FTA-TTL-CR
Add another flash to your wireless radio lighting kit with the FreeWave Aviator Wireless Flash Receiver from Vello. Dedicated to Canon's E-TTL II system and compatible with the separately available FreeWave Aviator Transceiver, users will have full functionality with modern automatic flash settings. Also, operation is reliable due to the Aviator's use of a 2.4 GHz radio frequency to provide a range of up to 300' without the need for line-of-sight.
The Aviator Receiver has access to 4 different channels to avoid interference with other users and the wireless technology set up in your venue. Users will also have access to 3 different groups with which to organise their flashes (A, B, C). The group controls of the Aviator allow for separate adjustment of the flashes in either TTL or manual modes as well as the ability to set group ratios in A:B or A:BC configurations. Users can also utilise high-speed sync for shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second.
Setting up the Aviator is simple users simply need to slide their flash into the top hot shoe, while the base has a locking cold shoe as well as a 1/4"-20 thread for mounting to a light stand or umbrella bracket. For ease of use, the receiver also has a standard 3.5mm port, a threaded PC sync port, and a mini-USB port for firmware updates. It runs on two AA batteries.
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL II wireless communication and technology
- Enables remote TTL and manual control over remote flash units with use of separate transceiver unit
- 2.4 GHz radio frequency has a long range of 300'
- 4 channels are available to avoid interference with other systems
- 3 groups (A, B, C) can be used to organise and control different flashes with individual settings
- High-speed sync allows for flash sync at shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second
- Top hot shoe for mounting a TTL flash unit
|TTL Compatible||Canon E-TTL II|
|Channels and Groups||4 Channels, 3 Groups (A,B,C)|
|EV Range||+/- 3 EV|
|Maximum Range||Up to 100 m|
|Mounting||Hot shoe, 1/4"-20 socket, lanyard|
|In/Out Connections||1/8" (3.5 mm) Sync output port
Threaded PC sync terminal
USB port for firmware upgrades
|Max Sync Speed||1/8,000 sec|
|Sync Mode||First curtain sync, second curtain sync|
|Power Requirements||2 x AA batteries|
|Battery Life||Approximately 400 Hours (on standby)|
|Dimensions||45 × 32 × 81 mm|