Vello FreeWave LR Receiver
- For Use with FreeWave Flash Trigger LR
- 2.4 GHz
- Range: Up to 183 m
- Flash Sync Speed of Up to 1/250s
- Eight Channels
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #37080
- SKU: RFW-LR-R
The FreeWave LR Wireless Flash Trigger Receiver from Vello is an additional receiver that will trigger off-camera flash units from up to 183m away. The 2.4 GHz frequency provides reduced radio interference and an extended range without the need for line-of-sight alignment as the radio waves will pass through some walls, windows, and floors. The receiver is compatible with most major manufacturers' shoe-mount flashes which offer manual power control. Pentax, Sony/Minolta, and Sony Multi-Interface Shoe flash units are not compatible.
Eight user-selectable channels allow you to control which flashes you want to fire, and LED indicators help you see the selected channel in difficult lighting.
- An included 3.5 to 3.5mm sync cable connects the trigger to a studio flash. A 3.5mm to 1/4" mono plug adapter is also included for flashes with a 1/4" mono plug socket.
- A hot shoe on the trigger allows for mounting the flash directly to the trigger.
- Mount the trigger to any 1/4"-20 threaded stud or standard cold shoe.
|Max Sync Speed||1/250 sec|
|Range||Approximately 183 m|
|Batteries||2 x AA|
|Mount||Bottom: Female 1/4"-20, cold shoe
Top: Hot shoe
|Dimensions||3.9 x 4.9 x 8.7 cm|