Vello QuickDraw Rotating Flash Bracket
- Smoothly Flips Flash Unit 90º
- Keeps Flash Unit Always Above the Lens
- Eliminates Red-eye and Side Shadows
- Compatible with Most Cameras and Flashes
- Bottom Mount for Tripod Use
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #32893
- SKU: CB-100
The QuickDraw Rotating Flash Bracket from Vello positions your flash unit well above the camera body and can quickly and smoothly rotate the flash 90º as you switch from horizontal to vertical shooting. With the flash detached from the body you are less likely to get red-eye effect, and with the rotating mechanism the flash is always above the lens, eliminating side shadows and providing a balanced and effective illumination.
Five mounting holes on the camera platform allow for almost any camera to utilise the bracket. Choose the hole that best balances your camera and tighten it in place with the mounting knob. Attach the flash unit to the bracket's accessory shoe by loosening the red knob, inserting the flash into the accessory shoe and tightening. Connect your flash cable to the flash unit and wrap it around or secure it to the bracket arm and you are ready to shoot.
The flash arm rotates 180º with a smooth and easy flip for when you need to shoot vertical. The padded grip is a comfortable way to stabilise your camera when shooting and is strong enough to be used as a handle for the entire system when not shooting.
The accessory shoe can be positioned in one of two locations or unscrewed and removed to accommodate the Nikon SC-28 and SC-29 or other off-camera shoe cords.
- Adjustable cold shoe accepts almost any shoe-mount flash or accessory
- Comfortable, soft hand grip can be used as a carrying handle.
- Can be used with or without battery grip
- Sturdy, lightweight aluminium construction
- Locking mount for use with a tripod
|Lens-to-Flash Distance||27.9 cm|
|Bracket Height||20.3 cm|