Vello Universal Accessory Shoe Mount
- Cold Shoe Accessory Mount
- Accepts Standard Shoe-Mount Devices
- 1/4"-20 Threaded Bottom Mount
- Spring-Tensioned Adjustment Screw
- Lightweight Aluminium Construction
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #32904
- SKU: CS
The Universal Accessory Shoe Mount from Vello is a convenient and adjustable cold-shoe mount. Small and useful - this shoe provides a secure mounting option for virtually any type of shoe-mounted device - radio slaves, speedlights, light metres, etc.
Belying its true capabilities, this seemingly innocuous accessory part will lie harmlessly at the bottom of your gear bag, or in the corner of a parts box. It won't take up much room, nor will it weigh you down. Remaining nearly invisible amongst a cornucopia of accumulated photographic gadgetry, this clever shoe is just waiting for an opportunity to spring into action and save the day. By providing a simple yet effective mounting solution in the blink of an eye - this pint-sized gizmo is worth its weight in gold.
Constructed from durable aluminium bar-stock, and finished with a discreet semi-matte black anodised coating - the Universal Shoe Mount is a reliable covert interface between your shoe-mounted device and the intended mounting platform.
The bottom plate is machined flat with a relief cut to ensure strength and a secure fit to almost any flat surface. The mounting hole features the ubiquitous 1/4"-20 thread that's so commonly and conveniently found on photographic equipment. An oversized knurled plastic knob that can be visualised with ease in less than ideal lighting conditions graces the side of this fine mounting solution - turning it adjusts the spring-tensioned side-piece to accommodate various sized shoes and mounts.
- Standard 1/4"-20 mounting thread
- Accepts a variety of shoe-mounted accessories
- Spring-tensioned adjustment allows one-handed use
- Durable extruded aluminium alloy construction with discreet anodised finish
- Attaches quickly and easily to flash brackets, tripods, light stands, super-clamps, etc
|Construction||Anodised aluminium alloy|
|Adjustment Range||19.1 - 30.2 mm|
|Dimensions||Bottom plate: 28.6 x 19.1 mm
Height: 15.9 mm
Minimum width including adjustment screw: 44.5 mm
Maximum width including adjustment screw: 51.0 mm