Wacom - Intuos 4 Tablet with Pen (Medium) has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The Intuos4 Digital Tablet from Wacom is a digital tablet, designed for use by digital artists and photographers. Ideal for use with imaging applications such as Corel Painter and Adobe Photoshop, the tablet allows you to manipulate images with a digital pen: ergonomically identical to a traditional ink pen.
The Intuos4 is capable of recording 2048 levels of pressure, giving it the ability to recognize extremely subtle pressure for light brush strokes. It features a bank of customizable ExpressKeys and a finger-sensitive Touch Ring for enhanced control. These controls are located on one side of the tablet, in a symmetrical layout. This allows you to rotate the tablet 180°, giving equal functionality to both lefties and righties.
US residents who purchase this tablet are entitled to additional software from Wacom. You can download Nik Color Efex Pro WE6 and Wacom Brushes 3.0, both of which require Photoshop or Photoshop Elements to function. You are also entitled to your choice of two out of the following three options: Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac & Windows, Autodesk SketchBook Express 2010, and Corel Painter Sketch Pad. This allows you to choose the software that best suits your needs. All software is accessed via download from Wacom's web site.
- Medium size tablet provides plenty of space for professionals to work, 48.5 square inches.
- Sensitive tablet can recognize 2048 levels of pressure, starting at a single gram.
- Illuminated ExpressKeys are programmable, giving you ready access to frequently used program functions.
- Touch Ring can be configured to control up to 4 functions in each application
- Ambidextrous design is great for righties and lefties alike.
- Slim-profile tablet features gently sloping palm rests and a cordless battery-free pen for ergonomic bliss.
- Interchangeable pen nibs include standard, flex, stroke, and hard felt.
- Weighted pen stand holds both the pen and extra nibs.
- Includes 5-button mouse that uses the tablet surface as a mousepad.
Active Area: 8.8" x 5.5" (223.2mm x 139.7mm)
Physical Size: 14.6" x 10.0" x 0.5" (370mm x 254mm x 12 mm)
Weight: 2.2 lb (900 g)
Pressure Levels: 2048
Advanced Pen Tip Sensor:Yes
Finger-Sensitive Input: User-defined Touch Ring controls up to four functions
Tilt Sensitivity: ±60 Degrees
Display Toggle: Yes
Application-Specific Settings: Yes
Compatibility: Mac and PC
Mouse Included: Yes
More information about Wacom Products (Link to Wacom Website)