- High-Efficiency 1020W Class-D Amplifier.
- 15" Woofer.
- 2.5" Voice Coil Magnets.
- Band-Pass Type Enclosure.
- Durable, Portable, and Road-Ready.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61919
- SKU: DXS15MKII
The Yamaha DXS15mkII Powered Subwoofer (Black) features a high-efficiency Class-D amplifier and a woofer housed in a sturdy plywood band-pass type enclosure. It can deliver up to 1020W of distortion-free power with natural clarity. It can be used for reliable bottom-end management for bass performance in sound reinforcement applications.
The powered subwoofer features Yamaha's state-of-the-art DSP, protection functions, and flexible crossover control allowing for seamless compatibility with a vast lineup of full-range speakers. Built with two 3-pin XLR inputs and two through 3-pin XLR connectors, this DXS15mkII Powered Subwoofer delivers a tight, impressive bass with outstanding depth and high-power output.
- The DXS high-performance Class-D amplifier produces up to 1020W of power.
- The DXS15mkII features a 2.5" voice coil magnet.
- All DXS series enclosures incorporate a band-pass design that reduces unwanted vibration and noise that could otherwise sabotage your sound.
- Enclosure exteriors are covered with a durable polyurea coating for high-damage resistance. They protect the cabinet from scratches, bumps, or severe weather conditions, maintaining a professional appearance for years to come.
- Just as impressive as the high-output power is the compact portability and lightweight construction that houses the DXS series subwoofer.
- For additional flexibility configuring your speakers, the DXS series comes equipped with a dual pole socket that accommodates both 35mm diameter speaker poles and M20 screws.
|Total Power Capacity||1020 W Peak
800 W RMS
|LF Driver||1 x 15" / 38 cm Woofer|
|LF Voice Coil||2.5" / 6.35 cm|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz to 150 Hz|
|Maximum SPL||135 dB|
|Audio I/O||2 x XLR 3-Pin Female Input
2 x XLR 3-Pin Male Through
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||100 W|
|Mounting||1 x 1.4" / 35 mm Pole Socket
1 x M20
|Dimensions||18.9 x 24.1 x 24.2" / 480.0 x 611.0 x 614.0 mm|
|Weight||79.4 lb / 36 kg|