There are so many compelling reasons to record band rehearsals or music lessons for later review that a portable recorder is an essential item. Recording conferences and meetings has become a matter of course too. Naturally, the smaller and lighter that recorder is, while delivering top-class sound quality, the better. Weighing only 1.7 ounces (49 grams) complete with battery, the Yamaha POCKETRAK 2G Pocket Recorder is an unbeatable choice. It's only a half-inch (13 millimeters) thick and will slip unobtrusively into a shirt pocket. But this diminutive, lightweight package contains a large 2-gigabyte memory plus advanced digital audio technology that lets you record and playback with outstanding quality.
In addition to a CD-quality linear PCM recording mode that lets you record up to 3 hours of music, there are a number of MP3 modes that provide significantly longer recording times. The supplied long-lasting rechargeable battery can keep the POCKETRAK 2G running for up to 9 hours continuously when recording in MP3 mode. Slide out the built-in USB connecter and connect the POCKETRAK directly to your computer to transfer files back and forth, and use the bundled CUBASE AI digital audio workstation software to edit and enhance your recordings with pro-level control.
If sound is important to you, there's simply no reason not to have a Yamaha POCKETRAK 2G Pocket recorder with you at all times.
- Only 1.7 Ounces and 1/2 Inch Thick -Take it Everywhere!
- 2 GB Memory for High Audio Quality and Extended Recording Times
- High-sensitivity Tilt-up Microphone
- Level Meters and ALC for Optimum Record levels
- Long-lasting Rechargeable Battery
- Direct USB 2.0 Computer Connection
- CUBASE AI Digital Audio Workstation Software Included
- DRM10 Playback Support and Comprehensive Playback Functions