Yongnuo 300-IIIW Daylight LED Panel (5600K)
- 5600K Colour Temperature
- Rough & Fine Dimming Modes
- 8-Channel IR Remote Control Included
- Downloadable Mobile Phone RC App
- 18W Power Draw
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #86220
- SKU: YN-300IIIW
The 300-IIIW Daylight LED Panel is one of a series of on-camera LED lights from Yongnuo Digital . This compact unit features a 5600K output and offers two dimming modes (rough and fine), an IR remote control, barndoors, a power-on/luminance adjustment knob, and two filters. The 300-IIIW also features Bluetooth-based smartphone remote control (via the downloadable app), which allows you to independently control up to eight fixtures or group of fixtures.
Designed to work with most DSLRs and small camcorders, the 300-IIIW LED On-Camera Light can be powered using Sony NP-F series batteries or via an AC adapter (not included). A push-button numerical LED display shows the remaining battery power. A 5200mAh NP-F750 battery (not included) will power the light for up to 120 minutes. The 300-IIIW has three mounting options: to your camera via the hot shoe, onto a flat surface using the mini-plate, or handheld using the included handle.
- 300 daylight-balanced (5600K) LEDs.
- Barndoors, two filters, remote control, and handle are included.
- Power using a Sony NP-F series battery or via an optional AC adapter (not included).
- Eight-channel IR remote control and smartphone RC work up to 15m away.
- Up to 120 minutes of runtime when using a 5200mAh NP-F750 battery (not included).
- Push button for remaining battery charge LED display.
- Dimmer adjusts in 10% increments in Coarse Mode, and 1% increments in Fine Mode. This allows you to quickly reach a dimming percentage (e.g. 50%), then fine tune it up or down from there.
- Mount directly to a camera via the hot shoe, or use the mini-plate mount on flat surfaces.
- Power/luminance adjustment knob.
- The barndoors feature built-in intensifiers.
|Colour Accuracy Standard||CRI 95|
|Expected Lamp Life||50000 Hours|
|Number of LEDs||300|
|Battery Plate||1 x Sony L-Series (NP-F)|
|DC Input Power||8 to 12 VDC at 3 A|
|Max Power Consumption||18 W|
|Wireless Range||49.2' / 15 m|
|Dimensions||6.8 x 6 x 1.8" / 17.3 x 15.3 x 4.6 cm|
|Weight||1.4 lb / 0.65 kg|