- Mounts Directly to Canon C300 Mark II
- Mounts via Four Included Mounting Screws
- 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Mounting Points
- Accommodates Canon Microphone Holder
- Product: #29599
- SKU: Z-HRCH-M2
Providing you a secure platform for attaching accessories to your C300 Mark II camera, the Zacuto C300 Mark II Helmet Kit includes the Zacuto C300 Mark II Helmet, a 7.62 cm Z-Rail, and a Zacuto Recoil Top Handle. This kit provides you a secure top handle to hold and operate your C300 Mark II camera as well as mount accessories via the multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded accessory mounting holes.
This kit provides a simple yet flexible system for handling your camera. A system that you can adjust by sliding the recoil handle along the length of the 3" Z-rail to achieve comfortable operating balance of your camera. The handle includes two cold shoe mounts, and the helmet's accessory mounting holds increases the accessory options that you can use with your camera.
C300 Mark II Helmet for Canon C300 Mark II Camera - Designed specifically to work with your Canon C300 Mark II, the C300 Mark II Helmet for Canon C300 Mark II is a mini cage that securely mounts to your camera with the four included mounting screws. It provides multiple threaded 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded accessory mounting holes and accomodates an optional Canon microphone holder. You can also mount an optional riser plate to the front of the unit, which allows you to mount optional rod clamps.
3" Z-Rail - The Zacuto 5" Z-Rail is used to mount a variety of Z-Rail accessories to a range of compatible cameras, including the RED Epic/Scarlet, Canon C300/C500, or the Black Magic Cinema Camera, and is also ideal for use on a second camera to permit faster switching of accessories between the two cameras. It attaches via two included 1/4"-20 screws that can be spaced between 3/8" and 2-5/32" apart.
Recoil Handle - The Zacuto Recoil Handle is a maple-wood-lined handgrip that mounts to a Z-Rail or compatible mounting rail. This provides a comfortable yet secure handle for your camera rig, and the rail-style mounting allows you to adjust the handle along the length of the rail to improve your rigs balance. It features two cold shoe mounts (one vertical and one horizontal) and secures both mounts with a single lever. The integrated 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole, and 15mm rod clamps further expand on the Recoil Handle's usefulness.
Machined aluminum construction provides a balance of strength and weight, and the unit is anodized for corrosion and wear resistance. Large, spring-loaded locking levers provide a good grip and the capability of tightening the clamps without rotating the levers throughout the entire 360° range.
- The Recoil Handle clamps securely along the length of a Zacuto Z-Rail, allowing you to adjust the balance of your camera or camera rig. In addition to the Z-Rail, the handle is compatible with a variety of rails including: NATO, SWAT, RED, Picatinny, and Wooden Camera. You can mount the handle with the cold shoes or the rod clamps.
- The maple-wood grip linings remain cool in hot weather and are generally considered to be more comfortable to hold. The wood is tooled to provide finger slots for increased comfort and grip.
- The two cold shoes incorporate built-in stoppers and a single lever clamps both shoes simultaneously, securing your accessories. A 1/4"-20 accessory mounting point is threaded into the side of the cold shoe mounts.
- Two offset 15mm rod clamps allow you to mount rods at right angles to each other. Each rod clamp features its own spring-loaded locking lever.
|Accessory Mounting||1 x 1/4"-20
2 x cold shoe
2 x single 15mm rod clamps
|Dimensions||19.1 x 7.6 x 7.6 cm|