AJA CORVID HB-R HDBaseT Receiver for Desktop and Servers
- PCIe Gen 2.0 4-lane.
- Supports up to 4K/60p 8-bit 4:2:0 video.
- 8-channel HDMI embedded audio I/O.
- Supports 2-channel discrete microphone audio when used with RovoCam.
- Bi-directional VISCA/RS-232 control over HDBaseT.
- Up to 10W power over HDBaseT.
- HDMI 1.4b full-time looped output.
- Supports Linux V4L2 drivers.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #71470
- SKU: CORVID-HB-R
The AJA Corvid HB-R HDBaseT Receiver for Desktop and Servers uses a single Cat5e/6 cable as input to expand your application’s reach by receiving up to 4K/60p video (8-bit 4:2:0) and 8-channel embedded audio. It also delivers bi-directional VISCA/RS-232 control plus power up to 10W, and provides full-time looped HDMI 1.4b output of the signal received via the HDBaseT input.
- Receiver can be integrated with existing HDBaseT compliant devices
- Compatibility ensures you don't have to buy additional hardware just to integrate AJA devices
Powerful Platforms for Development Partners
- AJA's Developer Programme allows partner companies to incorporate AJA products into their systems
- By utilising existing, proven video I/O devices, Developer Partners leverage AJA's expertise to develop and support these technologies, saving money and getting their integrated products to market quickly
|Video Formats||(4K) 4096 x 2160p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
(4K) 4096 x 2160p 50, 59.94, 60 (8-bit 4:2:0)
(UltraHD) 3840 x 2160p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
(UltraHD) 3840 x 2160p 50, 59.94, 60 (8-bit 4:2:0)
(2K) 2048 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
(2K) 2048 x 1080p 50, 59.94, 60
(2K) 2048 x 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
(HD) 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
(HD) 1080p 50, 59.94, 60
(HD) 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
(HD) 1080i 50, 59.94, 60
(HD) 720p 50, 59.94, 60
(SD) 525i 29.97
(SD) 625i 25
|Video Input Digital||HDMI v1.4 over HDBaseT
Video over HDBaseT
24/30/36 bits/pixel, RGB or YUV
300 MHz pixel clock maximum
3.4 GB TMDS data rate maximum per lane providing an aggregate 10.2 GB/s total bandwidth
|Video Output Digital||HDMI Output
Active looped output of HDMI received on HDBaseT input
Video out electronic copy of video negotiated at CORVID-HB-R HDMI receiver input
|Audio Input Digital||Audio over HDBaseT
8-channels embedded audio
2-channels discrete RovoCam microphone audio
|RS-232||Serial port over HDBaseT
115200 Baud interface intended for VISCA camera control
|USB||USB over HDBaseT
USB Host intended for Camera firmware updates
|Interface||4-lane PCIe 2.0|
|Power||10 to 20 V, 10 W typical for card only, 16 W typical when powering Rovocam, 18 W maximum|
|Maximum Power Supported||Power over HDBaseT
Support for up to 10 W output maximum via IEEE 802.3AF interface
|Environmental||Safe Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 35°C (32 to 95°F)
Operating Altitude: <10,000' (<3,000 m)
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||Without Bracket: 6.7 x 2.7 x 0.7" (17 x 6.9 x 1.8 cm)
Bracket is standard full height PCIe card size