- Digital Throughput
- MIDI Control over DJ Software
- Internal Dual Effects Processor
Email me when stock arrives
Behringer DDM4000 4-Channel Digital DJ Mixer, a feature-packed 4-channel digital DJ mixer for professional and home use. With four independent effects engines, built-in digital sampling with beat-sync and digital crossfader with BPM cross-fading, the DDM4000 delivers a host of professional features at an affordable price.
The mixer features four line inputs that support phono (turntable) and line signal for a total of eight connected sources. Two microphone inputs feature Gain, AEQ, Talk function and FX control. DJs can recall previous mixer settings at the touch of a button and a large LCD display provides all setting information.
Laptop DJs will be pleased with the DDM4000's MIDI capabilities. MIDI inputs and outputs allow the mixer's controllers to be mapped with popular DJ software titles like Serato, Traktor and others. Additional features include S/PDIF digital output ultra-fast, accurate BPM counters, Headphone Cue with Bass/Snare boost and more.
32-Bit Digital DJ Mixer
The DDM4000 is a full-featured 32-bit digital DJ mixer with beat-synchronised sampler, four multi-effects sections, two BPM counters, digital crossfader and MIDI.
MIDI inputs and outputs allow the mixer's controllers to be mapped with popular DJ software titles like Serato, Traktor and others.
Phono/Line Stereo Channels Allowing Eight Sources
Four channels provide phono (turntable) and line inputs for a total of eight simultaneous sources.
Flexible Stereo Channels
Each channel delivers an array of features including gain, programmable parametric 3-band AEQ with Kill function and more.
The digital crossfader design provides flexible curve adjustment, reverse button and automatic, BPM-synchronised crossfading.
Digital S/PDIF Output
A digital S/PDIF output is provided for sending output signal to digital input sources.
- 32-bit digital DJ mixer with beat-synchronised sampler, 4 multi-FX sections, 2 patented* BPM counters, digital crossfader and MIDI
- 4 Phono/Line stereo channels allowing max. 8 signal sources to be connected simultaneously
- 2 Microphone inputs with Gain, AEQ, Talk function and FX
- 4 stereo channels with Gain, programmable parametric 3-band AEQ with Kill function, fader curve control and flexible crossfader assignment
- Sophisticated sampler with beat-controlled loop function, real-time pitch control, sampler FX and crossfader start option
- 2 freely assignable and BPM-synchronised, high-quality FX engines (Bitcrusher, Resonator, Reverb, Flanger, etc.)
- Ultra-fast, accurate and patented* BPM counters for automatic BPM synchronisation of sampler, FX, crossfader and external drum machines, etc. via MIDI
- Digital crossfader with flexible curve adjustment, reverse button and automatic, BPM-synchronised crossfading
- Dual-mode crossfader with innovative frequency-selective crossfading
- Dedicated Headphone section includes PFL Mix/Split and Bass/Snare boost functions
- Recall your last mixer setting at the push of a button
- Digital S/PDIF output for direct recording of your performance
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
|Total # Of Channels||4|
|Input Connectors||4 Turntable (phono)/Line: L/R RCA Phono Unbalanced
4 Line: L/R RCA Phono Unbalanced2 Microphone: XLR Connector
|Output Connectors||Out A: L/R and Sub Balanced XLR
Main Out A (Monitor): L/R RCA Phono
Main Out B (Monitor): L/R RCA Phono
Record: L/R RCA PhonoHeadphone: 1/4" Phone TRS
|Signal to Noise Ratio||Line: Better than 80dB|
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20kHz +0/-3dB|
|AEQ Section||Stereo Low: -∞dB / +12dB
Stereo Mid: -∞ / +12dBStereo High: -∞ / +12dB
|Power||USA / Canada: 100 - 240 V~, 50/60Hz
Power Consumption: 20W
|Dimensions||4.33 x 12 x 15.50" (110 x 320 x 392mm) (HxWxD)|
|Weight||9.3 lb. (4.2kg)|