This Samson Tourtek Series 1/4" Male to 1/4" Male Instrument Cable is designed for musicians and sound engineers who require superior sound quality and demand ultimate reliability. The cable features genuine Neutrik connectors and durable low-capacitance wire, which provides excellent rejection of RFI/EMI interference, extremely low handling noise, and superior sound quality.
Its inner stranded copper conductor is covered by a PCV insulator, which is wrapped in a second carbon insulator, then wrapped in a braided copper shield with 96% coverage, then protected by a 6mm PVC outer jacket.
- 96% coverage copper-braided shield rejects RFI and EMI for a lower noise floor and increased resolution.
- Original Neutrik connectors.
- Cable Type: 1/4" instrument cable
- Length: 20' (6 m)
- Shielding: 96% coverage braided copper shield
- Connector 1: 1/4" mono male
- Connector 2: 1/4" mono male