(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Pelican 1560TP Case with TrekPak Divider System (Black)Product #34194 | SKU 015600-0050-110 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Made of Ultra-High Impact Copolymer
- Watertight, Airtight, Dustproof
- TrekPak Divider System Included
- Built-in Pressure Equalisation Valve
- Two Double Throw Latches
The Pelican 1560TP Case with TrekPak Divider System (Black) is a durable, watertight, airtight, dust-proof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of ultra-high impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 6.4 mm neoprene o-ring, two easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It has a built-in, automatic pressure equalisation valve for changes in altitude or temperature. The case uses stainless steel hardware and has padlock protectors to provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft. It is carried by a comfortable rubber over-moulded top and side handles, retractable pull extension handle and built-in wheels.
Besides being lighter than traditional padded dividers, the TrekPak Divider System and uses pre-installed wall sections, divider panels, locking pins, and an easy-to-use cutting tool. Simply lay your gear in the case, measure and cut the divider sections, and lock them in place with the steel U-pins. Extra divider material is included for occasions where your equipment requirements vary. 1.1 cm thick divider sections are made of waterproof, closed cell foam that is laminated to a rigid, corrugated plastic panel that resists tearing and shredding. The TrekPak is combined with 2.54 cm bottom foam and lid foam to give your gear 360-degree protection. The 1560 case is NATO-codified and tested to IP-67 (Ingress Protection)and Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280 requirements.
- Ultra-high Impact structural copolymer
- TrekPak insert with two perimeter pieces, two 30.48 cm dividers, two 58.42 cm dividers, cutter tool, 30 pins with 30 red pull tabs, plus a top and bottom foam piece.
- Easy open double throw latches
- Built-in automatic pressure equalisation valve
- Stainless steel hardware
- Padlock protectors
- Temperature rating -23 to +99°C
- Comfortable rubber over-moulded side and top handles
- Retractable pull handle
- Built-in 5 cm hard rubber transport wheels
1560 Case Certificates
- IP67 (1 metre submersion for 30 minutes) (Ingress Protection)
- MIL C-4150J (Military Standard)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
|Carry/Transport Options||Top Handle, Side Handle, Telescoping Handle, Wheels|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D)||56.1 x 45.5 x 26.4 cm|
|Interior Dimensions (W x H x D)||50.6 x 38.1 x 22.9 cm|
|Watertight||Yes, O-Ring Seal|
|Maximum Buoyancy||47.2 kg|
In The Box
- Pelican 1560TP Case (Black)
- 1563 O-Ring
- Divider Kit for Pelican 1560 Large Protector Case
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence