Exterior Dimensions: 22.06 x 17.93 x 10.43" (56 x 45.5 x 26.5cm) (WxDxH)
Interior Dimensions: 20.37 x 15.43 x 9.0" (51.7 x 39.2 x 22.9cm) (WxDxH)
The Pelican 1564 Waterproof 1560 Case with Dividers is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra-high Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, two easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It has a built-in automatic pressure equalization valve for changes in altitude or temperature. The case uses stainless steel hardware and has padlock protectors to provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft. It is carried by a comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles, retractable pull extension handle and built-in wheels.
The 1560 case is NATO-codified and tested to IP-67 (Ingress Protection) and Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280 requirements.
This case has a 15-piece padded and flexible divider set included.
- Ultra-high Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable
- 15-piece padded divider set consisting of 1 tray, 2 long, 2 medium and 10 short padded and flexible dividers
- Easy open double throw latches
- Built-in automatic pressure equalization valve
- Stainless steel hardware
- Padlock protectors
- Temperature rating -10 to +210° F (-23 to +99° C)
- Comfortable rubber over-molded side and top handles
- Retractable pull handle
- Built-in 2" hard rubber transport wheels
1560 Case Certificates
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes) (Ingress Protection)
- MIL C-4150J (Military Standard)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
Exterior: Ultra-high Impact structural copolymer polypropylene
Interior: Ballistic nylon dividers
Watertight to 30'
Floats in salt water with 104 lbs (41.17kg) load
Type of Closure
Hinged with double throw ABS latches
15-piece padded and flexible ballistic nylon divider set
Equipment that requires protection from shock and the elements plus small and large items that needs to be organized
18 lbs (8.16kg)