The 4GB DDR3 1600 MHz SODIMM 12800 for Mac from Transcend is a 512M x 64bits DDR3-1600 2Rank SODIMM. It consists of 16pcs 256M x 8bits DDR3 SDRAMs in FBGA packages and a 2048-bit serial EEPROM on a 204-pin printed circuit board. Featuring a Dual In-Line Memory Module (DIMM), it is intended for mounting into 204-pin edge connector sockets.
Synchronous design allows precise cycle control with the use of system clock. Data I/O transactions are possible on both edges of DQS. A range of operation frequencies and programmable latencies allow the device to be useful for a variety of high-bandwidth, high-performance memory system applications.
- RoHS compliant products
- JEDEC standard 1.5V ± 0.075V power supply
- Bi-directional differential data strobe
- Internal calibration through ZQ pin
- On-die termination with ODT pin
- Serial presence detect with EEPROM
- Asynchronous reset
|Speed||PC3-12800 (1600 MHz)|
|DIMM Type||204-Pin SO-DIMM|