The 8 GB DDR3 1600 SO-DIMM Memory Module from Transcend offers exceptional speed and reliability for notebooks, small form-factor industrial computers, POS terminals, medical equipment and mini-ITX systems. It is a high-speed, low power memory module that uses DDR3 SDRAM in FBGA package and a 2048-bits serial EEPROM on a 204-pin PCB. This module is a dual in-line memory module and it can be mounted into 204-pin edge connector sockets.
The module's synchronous design allows precise cycle control with the use of a system clock. Data I/O transactions are possible on both edges of DQS. The range of operation frequencies and programmable latencies allow the same device to be used for a variety of high bandwidth and high-performance memory system applications. The module is made of the highest quality memory chips and materials. It is also 100% tested to ensure stability and multi-system compatibility.
- JEDEC standard 1.5 V ± 0.075 V power supply
- JEDEC compliant PCB design ensures multi-platform compatibility
- 8-bit pre-fetch
- Bi-directional differential data-strobe
- Internal calibration through ZQ pin
- On-die termination with ODT pin
- Serial presence detect with EEPROM
- Asynchronous reset
- 100% tested for stability, compatibility and performance
|Speed||PC3-12800 (1600 MHz)|
|DIMM Type||204-Pin SO-DIMM|
|Error Correction (ECC)||Non-ECC|