The JumpDrive C20i from Lexar is a 128GB storage solution that requires no battery to operate; it plugs directly into your iOS device, allowing you to offload, add, or back up files while simultaneously charging and syncing it to your computer via the USB connector.
Featuring read speeds of up to 95 MB/s and write speeds up to 20 MB/s, this flash drive provides quick transfer of music, videos, pictures, and more. USB 3.0 technology ensures a quick connection to your computer, and USB 2.0 backward compatibility provides functionality with legacy USB systems. You can even play music and videos directly from the drive, without having to transfer them to your device.
This flash drive is made of sturdy metal and has a built-in cable clip for compact storage. Additionally, the Lightning connector doesn't interfere with most cases, making it a convenient solution to charge, sync, and back up your data.
Lexar's free file-management app allows you to transfer and back up files automatically when connected, to ensure you don't lose any data. The Mobile Manager App is required for use and is available in the Apple App Store.
- Lightning to USB 3.0 connectors provide a 3-in-1 charge & sync flash drive solution
- USB 3.0 performance provides read speeds up to 95 MB/s and write speed up to 20 MB/s
- Automatically and securely sync and back up your data
- No battery needed
- Built-in cable clip for compact storage
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Works with free Lexar Mobile Manager app
- Compatible with Windows and Mac systems
|Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Interface||USB 3.0 (5 Gb/s)|
|Connector||USB Type-A, Lightning|
|Maximum Read Speed||95 MB/s|
|Maximum Write Speed||20 MB/s|