(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
CuePrompter is a free teleprompter/autocue service. Your browser works like a teleprompter -no extra software needed. Just paste the text of your script into the form, click start, and your script will scroll full screen.
Use this foot pedal to start, stop, and control the speed hands free.The Cueprompter foot pedal comes preprogrammed and requires no software, but it may be reprogrammed with our free MacroWorks software for Windows.
With your script loaded on the CuePrompter site step on the center pedal to start or stop scrolling the script. While scrolling, use the right pedal to speed up and the left pedal to slow down. While stopped, use the left pedal to reverse scroll.
Plug and Play
Standard installation of the foot pedal requires no software or setup. Just plug the pedal in, wait for your computer to recognize it, and it works.
- Left Pedal = Decrease Scrolling Speed (or reverse from stopped state)
- Center Pedal = Start (when pressed) and Stop (when pressed again)
- Right Pedal = Increase Scrolling Speed
- Pre-programmed for Cueprompter
- USB connection to computer
- 30 day full refund return policy