X-keys USB 3 Switch Interface - A compact, low profile footprint that accepts up to three wired switches or pedals. Easily convert any switch closure to a keyboard, multimedia, or mouse command.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android
- Up to three switches via 3.5 mm TRRS port with optional adapter
- Connects to any USB port just like a USB keyboard
- Compact - smaller than a pack of chewing gum
- Accepts 3.5 mm mono, stereo, or TRRS plugs
- Any contact closure can be converted to a USB HID command
- Choose from our selection of hand or foot operated switches or use your own
Any switch can trigger an action on your computer. Any keyboard shortcut your software uses can have a designated switch (start, stop, next, save...). Switches are easily set up to launch applications, open files, or type short lines of text like names, addresses, and account numbers.