The LogicSkin Apple Final Cut Pro X Keyboard Cover for MacBook from Logic Keyboard puts keyboard commands for Final Cut Pro X at your fingertips, colour-coded and printed with icons so you can easily learn key commands and adopt a faster editing workflow. With judicious use of keyboard commands, editing becomes more efficient.
As it promotes a professional style of editing, the LogicSkin cover is ideal for post-production houses or for any editor who requires clearly labelled keyboard commands to be accessible at any time. Only 0.5mm thick, the part-transparent, part-colour-coded LogicSkin also serves double-duty as a protective cover for your keyboard, whether it's on a 13" MacBook Air, a unibody MacBook or MacBook Pro (introduced since 2008) – or it's a wireless Apple keyboard or a wired Apple keyboard without a number pad.
- LogicSkin is made from the best 100% high-grade Japanese Silicone
- Silky-smooth feel – 0.5mm thin
- Soft & flexible and yet very tough
- Protects your Mac from dirt, dust, and spills
- Easily removed for cleaning
- Hand-washable – easy to keep clean
- Stays in place – does not slip or slide
- Helps muffle typing noises
|Compatibility||All Unibody MacBook and MacBook Pro (introduced since late 2008)|
13" MacBook Air
Wireless Apple keyboard
Wired Apple keyboard without number pad