MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer Fifth Generation has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The Fifth Generation Replicator Desktop 3D Printer from MakerBot features a 3.5" full-colour LCD display, which provides an on-board user interface with an intuitive dial. You can also access your object library and see previews of your 3D model files. There are also on-board utilities to help you set up and maintain the 5th Generation Replicator.
With the MakerBot Smart Extruder, the 5th Generation Replicator can detect when a filament cartridge is empty and automatically pause your print. It can also send notifications to the MakerBot Desktop or mobile app with important information.
There is also an on-board camera for print monitoring and easy sharing to MakerBot Thingiverse and social networks. Accessible from the MakerBot Desktop and mobile apps, the 5th Generation Replicator can automatically take reference pictures of final prints and store them to your cloud storage library.
The 5th Generation Replicator can connect to your computer in four different ways. You can use a USB stick, a USB cable, an Ethernet cable, or wirelessly through Wi-Fi. With plug-and-play capabilities, the 5th Generation Replicator is compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux computers.
MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder
- The MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder detects filament absence and automatically pauses your print. When you run out of filament, the Smart Extruder makes it easy to swap or replace the spool. It can also send notifications to the MakerBot Desktop and mobile apps.
- The 5th Generation Replicator has an on-board camera for print monitoring and easy sharing to MakerBot Thingiverse and social networks. It is also accessible through the MakerBot Desktop and mobile apps. The on-board camera automatically takes reference pictures of final prints and saves them to your cloud storage library.
3.5" Full Colour LCD Display
- With a 3.5" full-colour LCD display, you'll be able to access your object library and see previews of your 3D model files right on the 5th Generation Replicator. The on-board interface and intuitive dial provide a user-friendly experience. Also, there are on-board utilities to help you set up and maintain the 5th Generation Replicator.
4 Ways to Connect
- The 5th Generation Replicator provides up to four ways to connect to your computer. You can use a USB stick, a USB cable, an Ethernet cable, or wirelessly via Wi-Fi.
- With visual feedback, the 5th Generation Replicator makes levelling easier. It also increases precision for consistent higher quality printing.
- The MakerBot Desktop app is a free download from MakerBot. It allows you to store, organise, and access 3D design files in your personal cloud-enabled library. You can also find, buy, and prepare your files from one central location.
- With the MakerBot mobile app (available in Spring 2014), you'll be able to control the MakerBot 5th Generation Replicator from anywhere. Send the print file via Wi-Fi or the included USB cable.
Responsive, Expert Customer Support
- MakerBot provides informative online tech support six days a week (Mon-Sat, 9AM - 6PM AET). There are also reference videos, tutorials, and thorough documentations available on the MakerBot website.
|Print Technology||Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM)|
|Build Volume||9.9 x 7.8 x 5.9" / 25.1 x 19.8 x 15.0 cm|
|Cubic Build Volume||456 in|
|Layer Resolution (XY Axis)||100 microns / 0.1 mm|
|Number of Extruders||1|
|Extruder Nozzle Diameter||400 microns / 0.4 mm|
|Positioning Precision||XY: 11 microns / 0.011 mm |
Z: 2.5 microns / 0.0025 mm
|Stepper Motors||1.8° Step Angle with 1/16 Micro-Stepping|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Filament Spool Storage||Internal|
|Printer Supported 3D File Types||.makerbot|
|Software Supported 3D File Types||.makerbot, .obj, .stl, .thing|
|Mac OS X Compatibility||10.7 and Above|
|Windows Compatibility||7 And Above|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||60 to 90°F / 15 to 32°C Operating |
32 to 100°F / 0 to 37°C Non-Operating
|Dimensions - (WxHxD)||20.8 x 17.4 x 16.2" / 52.83 x 44.20 x 41.15 cm|
|Weight||35 lb / 15.88 kg|