The Kensington Presentair Bluetooth Presenter, Laser & Stylus is a versatile presentation tool that slips easily into a shirt pocket for safe keeping. When you're ready to use it, the built-in presenter features intuitive 4-button controls that allow forward and back control of PowerPoint and Keynote presentation software with no drivers needed. There's also a powerful red laser pointer to help you illustrate your point and a button for a blank screen option. Presentair communicates with your laptop via Bluetooth from up to 30 feet away.
For those times when you incorporate your tablet into a presentation, just use the responsive, touch-sensitive stylus tip to make notes, annotations and illustrations. The battery of the Presentair lasts for up to 9 hours under normal usage, and last for 10 days in standby. To recharge, just plug the included micro-USB cable into the Presentair. Additionally, the Presentair comes with a carrying case so you can easily tote it along to the next destination.
- Bluetooth wireless works from up to 30' away
- Red laser is great for highlighting a point
- Intuitive 4-button controls
- Responsive and sensitive touch tip with fluid performance
- Battery lasts for up to 9 hours under normal usage; 10 days in standby
- Comes with a carrying case for easy transport
- For PowerPoint and Mac OS Keynote
||30' (10 m)
|Battery / Runtime
||9 hours under normal usage
10 days standby
||60 x 70 x 210 mm (2.4 x 2.75 x 8.3")
||137 g (4.8 oz)