(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Datavideo AD-100M is an easy-to-use audio delay box with 1 Microphone input that allows you to synchronize audio/Mic to video. The unit features RCA (phono) connector as well as XLR type connection. Built in a rugged metal housing for use in the field or studio.
- Audio Delay Box with Microphone Input
- LCD display for Menu and Mode selection setting
- Output volume attenuating from 0 ~ - 60 dBu
- Audio delay time from 0 ~ 700m SEC
- 1KHZ test tone output attenuating from +26 ~ - 34 dB
- DC 12V input
- Balanced Audio (XLR) x 2
- Unbalanced Audio (RCA) x 2
- Microphone (XLR)x1, gain +20/40/60 dB
Audio delay Output:
- Balanced Audio (XLR) x 2, Mic mixed
- Unbalanced Audio (RCA) x 2, Mic mixed
|Package Weight||4.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.0 x 10.4 x 5.2"|
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review