Edgecore ECS4110-52P 48 Port Gigabit L2 PoE Managed Switch
- Performance and Scalability
- Continuous Availability
- Comprehensive QoS
- Enhanced Security
- Simple Management
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #51201
- SKU: ECS4110-52P
The Edge-Core ECS4110 Series is a family of Layer 2 switches featuring 28 or 52 ports; with 24/48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, and 4 SFP uplink ports. The switches support enterprise-class Layer 2 switching features including advanced QoS, security, and intuitive management, allowing network administrators to build high-performing robust networks affordably.
- Performance and Scalability with 104Gbps switching capacity
- Continuous Availability - IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol and IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).
- Comprehensive QoS - Traffic is prioritized according to 802.1p and DSCP, IP precedence and TCP/UDP port number, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) and strict priority ensure differential prioritization of packet flows and avoid congestion of ingress and egress queues.
- PoE Features - PoE eliminates the need for individual power sources for devices in the network, saving on costs for power cables and avoiding power outlet availability issues.
- Enhanced Security with Port security limits, IEEE 802.1X port-based or MAC-based access control, DHCP snooping, Access Control Lists (ACLs), DAI (Dynamic ARP Inspection), Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/HTTPS) providing secure network management.
- Simple Management with an idustry-standard command-line interface (CLI)
- Green Ethernet
|Port||RJ-45 10/100/1000 Ports||48|
|SFP Uplink Ports||4|
|RJ-45 Console Port||Yes|
|MAC Address Table Size||16K|
|PoE||Support on all Gigabit ports based on IEEE 802.3af||Yes|
|PoE+ based on IEEE 802.3at||Yes|
|Auto disable after exceeding power budget||Yes|
|Dynamic Power Allocation||Yes|
|PoE Power Budget||410W|
|Dimension (W x D x H) cm||44 x 37.9 x 44 cm|
|Power Supply||100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz ±2Hz||Yes|
|Max Power Consumption (Watts)||530W|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity (noncondensing)||10% to 90%|
|Storage Humidity (noncondensing)||10% to 90%|
|Environmental Regulation Compliance: WEEE||Yes|
|Environmental Regulation Compliance: RoHS||Yes|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility||FCC Class A||Yes|
|Safety Compliance: CB||Yes|
|Safety Compliance: UL||Yes|