Laowa 15mm f/2 Zero-D Lens (Sony E, Black)
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format.
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22.
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements.
- Two Aspherical Elements.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61669
- SKU: VE1520SFE
The Laowa 15mm f/2 Zero-D Lens (Sony E) features an ultra-wide 110 degrees angle of view of with 1:1 maximum magnification. This allows users to focus very close to the subject but at the same time, include the background details (where and how the subject lives) into the photo.
Added with a +/- 4mm feature, this lens is an ultimate creative tool for both landscape, macro and architectural shooting.
- Ultra wide-angle prime designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, this 15mm f/2 can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 22.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Relatively fast f/2 maximum aperture benefits astrophotography and low-light shooting applications.
- Rectilinear design renders subjects with minimal distortion in order to suit landscape and architectural applications.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for increased clarity and colour neutrality. Two aspherical elements are also featured to limit spherical aberrations for improved sharpness.
- A Frog Eye Coating has been applied to repel both dust and moisture for added protection when working in inclement conditions.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 5.9" away with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:4.
- The manual aperture ring can be mechanically 'de-clicked' for smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range; making it ideal for video applications.
- Despite its ultra-wide design, this lens can accept 72mm screw-in filters on the front of the lens.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||110°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||5.91" / 15 cm|
|Optical Design||12 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||72 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.60 x 3.23" / 66 x 82 mm|
|Weight||1.1 lb / 500 g|