The Cameo PixBar 450C PRO is a 53° beam width professional LED bar with 8 ultra bright 30 watt COB-LEDs for solid colour mixing with seamless transition. Highly efficient convection cooling and a 3,600 Hz refresh rate ensure absolutely noiseless operation and flicker free performance.
The PixBar 450C PRO is fully RDM compatible for bi-directional communication with a dedicated controller providing addressing, configuration and status reporting of the fixture. It is capable of standard DMX control in 5 modes and standalone, master or slave operation. The PixBar 450C PRO also features autorun software, a built-in microphone for music control and a backlit display with Mode, Enter, Up and Down keys for manual control.
In addition to rich RGB colours and macros calibrated to the LEE filters standard the PixBar 450C PRO provides colour temperature correction, 4 selectable dimming curves and single pixel control for impressive chase effects.
The fixture's rugged aluminium enclosure features 3 and 5-pin DMX inputs and outputs, Neutrik powerCON mains connectors and an adjustable stand that doubles as mounting bracket.
- 4 ultra bright 30W COB LEDs
- LED single pixel control for stunning chase and pixel mapping effects
- Absolutely silent operation due to efficient convection cooling
- Flicker free
- Professional connectivity with 3 and 5-pin DMX and Neutrik powerCON I/O
- RDM enabled
- 5-mode DMX control plus standalone operation with master and slave modes
- Diffusion lens included for a smooth wash with minimum dazzle
- 4 selectable dimming curves
- Colour temperature correction
- 3 temperatures of white: warm white, white, cool white
- Rugged die-cast aluminium housing
|Product type:||Light bar|
|Number of LEDs:||4|
|LED type:||30 W COB|
|DMX input:||XLR 5-pin male, XLR 3-pin male|
|DMX output:||XLR 5-pin female, XLR 3-pin female|
|DMX mode:||18-channel, 9-channel, 3-channel 2, 3-channel 1, 14-channel, 2-channel|
|DMX Functions:||Colour macro, Dimmer, Colour temperature correction, strobe, sound programs, Single Pixel Control, auto programs|
|Standalone modes:||Static colour, sound programs, auto programs, Auto run, strobe|
|Controls:||Mode, Value Up, Enter, Value Down|
|Operating voltage:||110 V AC - 240 V AC / 50 – 60 Hz|
|Power connector:||Neutrik PowerCon|
|Housing material:||Die-cast aluminium|
Dimensions without mounting bracket
|Mounting bracket (incl. rubber feet):||380 x 140 x 100mm|