(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Cameo STUDIO PAR 64 CAN RGBWA+UV 12 W is a professional PAR 64 projector with a 25° dispersion angle in a sturdy black housing made of cast metal with 12 bright 12 Watt 6-in-1 LEDs . The RGBWA+UV system allows for a creative lighting design with subtle pastel colours as well as brilliant, saturated colours. The refresh rate of 3000 Hz provides for flicker-free operation.
The STUDIO PAR 64 CAN RGBWA+UV 12 W can be controlled flexibly via 5 DMX modes and can be used as a master, slave or stand alone with a wide range of functions, such as colour change, fade, macros, or strobe. For manual operation, the projector has a bright display with buttons for Mode, Enter, Up and Down; a microphone is integrated for music control.
XLR connectors are used for input and output of the DMX signal, the power supply is done via Neutrik PowerCon connectors. The power cord is included; a double bracket with non-slip locking screws offers numerous mounting options . With only 55 watts of power consumption, the STUDIO PAR 64 CAN RGBWA+UV 12 W is particularly energy efficient.
- 12 x 12 W Ultra High Power RGBWA+UV LEDs
- Highest flexibility for perfect mixing of solid and pastel colours to warm rich colours and ultra violet
- Flicker Free with a refresh rate of 3000Hz
- Operation via DMX, in Master/Slave mode or as a single projector
- 5 DMX modes for flexible operation
- Built-in microphone for sound-control mode
- Simple to operate using the four buttons and LC-display
- Original Neutrik Powercon In- and Outputs
- Sturdy metal housing with double brackets
|Product type:||LED PAR Can|
|Number of LEDs:||12|
|LED type:||12 W 6in1 colour|
|DMX input:||XLR 3-pin male|
|DMX output:||XLR 3-pin female|
|DMX mode:||6-channel, 3-channel 2, 3-channel 1, 2-channel, 9-channel|
|DMX Functions:||Colour fade, strobe, sound control, RGBWA+UV, colour jump|
|Standalone modes:||Strobe, static colour, sound control, colour fade, slave mode, colour jump, colour macro|
|Controls:||Up, down, Enter, mode|
|Operating voltage:||100 V AC - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz|
|Power connector:||Neutrik PowerCon|
|Fuse:||F2AL / 250 V|
Dimensions without mounting bracket
|Other features:||1m power cable with Neutrik PowerCon and safety plug included, double bracket included|