Engineered to create a comfortable listening environment in areas with high ambient noise, these in-ear headphones feature a miniature microphone in each earpiece that picks up ambient noise (such as traffic, air-handling systems, etc.). Electronics in the QuietPoint control module create a noise-cancelling wave that is 180° out of phase with the ambient noise. This wave acts like a noise eraser: it cancels out the annoying sounds that surround you without diminishing the audio you want to hear. The result…a peaceful enclave to enjoy the music or movies of your choice.
The ATH-ANC33iS in-ear headphones also feature an inline microphone and controller for answering calls and controlling music. The mic and controller support smartphones, iPhones, iPads, many iPods & other compatible devices. The microphone has an omnidirectional pickup pattern and it is designed for crisp intelligibility, so your voice will be clearly transmitted without having to speak directly into the mic.
- Advanced electronics cancel up to 90% of background noise
- Innovative ANC circuitry delivers an exceptionally pure audio signal in noise-cancelling mod
- Inline microphone and controller for answering calls and controlling music
- Soft interchangeable ear pieces (small, medium & large) provide a custom fit
- Included Comply™ Foam Tips comfortably seal the ear canal for outstanding noise isolation and retention
- Audio functions (in passive mode) even without battery
- Soft pouch, airline adapter and single AAA battery included
|Frequency Response||20 - 20,000 Hz|
|Cable Length||1.3 m (4.3') with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug|
|Driver Diameter||13 mm|
|Active Noise Reduction||Up to 20 dB|
|Battery Life||Up to 60 hours, typical (alkaline)|
|Weight||26 g (0.9 oz) without battery|
|Accessories||Airline adapter; AAA battery; protective pouch; Comply™ Foam Tips (1 pair); ear pieces (rubber tips) (S/M/L size)|