(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Behringer EuroLive VP1520 SpeakerProduct #2343 | SKU BEVP1520 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Professional 1000-Watt PA Speaker with 15" Woofer and 1.75" Titanium-Diaphragm Compression Driver
Designed for musicians by musicians, the VP1520 loudspeaker merges incredible versatility and sonic performance with amazing affordability. The VP1520 is supremely portable and well suited for musical applications, and is the natural choice for commercial installation.
Superior Audio Sound Quality
Capable of handling input levels up to 1,000 Watts, the EUROLIVE VP1520 PA loudspeaker delivers truly impressive sound quality. The powerful 15" long-excursion driver cranks out big tone in the bottom end and mid-range, while the state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver delivers crisp and detailed highs. The VP1520’s wide frequency bandwidth and extensive dynamic range make it ideal for a multitude of applications.
VP1520’s unique trapezoidal design makes it ideal for use in FOH (Front-of-House), as well as floor wedge and side fill monitor applications. Enclosures can be clustered, stacked, or even stand-mounted thanks to the built-in 35-mm (1.375") pole socket.
Power / Wattage - Bass You Can Feel
In order to produce tight, deep bass, a loudspeaker has to move lots of air. EUROLIVE loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in our own factory. While some companies are content to use “off-the-shelf” drivers, we custom-design each LF driver to perfectly match each application. The VP1520 features an extremely powerful 15" long-excursion LF driver in a tuned enclosure, providing rich, tight bass all the way down to 50 Hz.
Special Feature - Pristine Top End
High-frequency (HF) content can easily make or break your performance. Too much and the sound becomes brittle and obnoxious, too little and it sounds muddy and poorly defined. The state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver delivers natural-sounding high end, with an ultra-wide 80° x 50° sound dispersion pattern.
Construction / Craftsmanship - The Technical Stuff
The VP1520 is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels (94 dB full space 1 W @ 1 m) and provides a 50 Hz to 22 kHz frequency range. And at just under 50 lbs (22.6 kg), the VP1520 is supremely portable. The internal crossover point is fixed at 2.5 kHz. Both 1/4" and professional-style twist-lock connectors are provided.
Optimized for maximum reliability through the integrated overload-protection circuitry, the VP1520 ensures the ultimate high-frequency driver protection. Designed to stand up to the rigors of the road, the VP1520 is built to last and made to perform!
- Professional 1000-Watt 2-Way PA speaker system (250 Watts Continuous / 1000 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Trapezoidal enclosure for easy array and sonic accuracy
- Integral tripod and stand adaptor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1/4'' jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs, visit the product page at Behringer.com
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review