Genelec 7050B Active Subwoofer has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
Genelec have firmly established themselves as a world leader in design and manufacture of reference quality active studio monitor technology. The 7050BP active subwoofer is designed to extend the bass response of Genelec 1029A, 2029A and 2029B monitoring systems in stereo installations. Adding this subwoofer makes it possible to achieve performance normally expected from a much larger system. Owing to its magnetic shielding and compact cabinet, the 7050BP is well suited for situations where space is limited.
- frequency response 25Hz - 85Hz (±3dB)
- self noise =15dB @ 1m on axis A weighted
- total harmonic distortion =4% @ 30 to 85Hz 90dB SPL 1m on axis
- power rating 70W RMS
- max sound pressure level 100dB SPL @ 1m
- crossover frequency 85Hz
- input connector XLR
- input level +12dBu to -6dBu @ 100dB SLP 1m
- input impedance 10kO balanced
- output connector XLR
- power requirements 240V
- dimensions 350mm W x 319mm D x 410mm H
- weight 18kg
Accessories Included: Power Cable, User Guide.