The Rycote - Connbox 7 has been designed to isolate and greatly reduce handling and cable-borne noise to the microphone. An effective and ready-to-use solution to connection problems, the Connbox will enable professional sound recorders to achieve clean, high quality audio recordings.
Acting as a transition connector and anchor point for the microphone tail, the lengths of cable are set to work perfectly with the microphone fitted in the windshield, without touching the internal surface of the basket. The soft cable then greatly reduces the transmission path of cable-borne noise, thus further reducing cable rumble.
The Connbox is made of the highest quality components, using Gold 3-pin Neutrik X-series XLR connectors, and an ultra soft Mogami star-quad cable.
- Suitable for - a M/S stereo pair of Schoeps CMM in a stereo extended ballgag with Lemo connectors
- Standard XLR Output - A hardwired XLR output cable connects to standard XLR female inputs. The ConnBox will pass phantom power to condenser microphones whenever necessary.
- Mounts To Rycote Suspension Mount - The ConnBox mounts directly onto the Rycote Suspension Mount, relieving cable tension that can cause noise or damage.
- Twin FVN Lemo Input Connectors - The ConnBox 6 features dual FVN Lemo input connections for Schoeps CCM series microphones in a mono extended ball gag configuration.
- Longer Microphone Cable - The ConnBox 6 and ConnBox 7 are identical except the ConnBox 7 includes longer microphone cable allowing longer cable runs to lengthy microphones.
- Isolates and minimises handling and cable-borne noise
- Greatly improves audio quality of recordings
- A ready-to-use solution to connection problems
- Mic tail A connector 3 Pole Lemo
- Mic tail A ConnBox connector 3 Pole Binder 719
- Mic tail A length 110mm
- Mic tail A band colour code Brown
- Mic tail B connector 3 Pole Lemo
- Mic tail B ConnBox connector 3 Pole Binder 719
- Mic tail B length 130mm
- Mic tail B band colour code Red
- Output tail connector 5 Pole Male XLR
- Output tail ConnBox connector Hardwired
- Output tail length 250mm
- Weight 90g