(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Audio Technica U851R Cardioid Boundary Microphone (Black)Product #32333 | SKU U851R |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 30 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Range
- 11 to 52V Phantom Power
- TB3M-Type Connectors
- 134 dB SPL
Styled in a black finish, the U851R from Audio-Technica is a condenser boundary microphone operating in a cardioid polar pattern. It's capable of picking up frequencies between 30 Hz and 20 kHz, though the microphone does offer an 80 Hz high-pass/low-cut filter. This is useful for mitigating frequencies which often interfere with the vocal range in conversational situations. That low-cut filter, coupled with the mic's dynamic range of 108 dB and low-profile design, render the U851R more than suitable for capturing audio in conference rooms, boardrooms, classrooms, stage performances, podiums, houses-of-worship and other situations.
- Rotating output connector allows cable to exit from either the back or bottom of the microphone, depending on your preference
- Polar pattern's off-axis rejection allows for high levels of gain before microphone feedback
- UniGuard technology offers RFI (radio frequency interference) rejection, thus rendering a cleaner signal path
- Small-diameter capsule mitigates phase distortion even at high volume
- Durable casing
- Non-slip silicone foam-bottom pads reduces coupling and other sonic problems resulting from surface-to-surface contact between microphone and mounting area
- Low-profile black design for minimum visibility, maximum camouflage
|Frequency Range||30 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||68 dB A-Weighted|
|Maximum SPL||134 dB SPL|
|Low-Cut Filter||18 dB/Octave @ 80 Hz|
|Dynamic Range||108 dB|
|Output Connectors||1 x TB3M|
|Cable Length||7.62 m|
|Operating Current Consumption||4 mA|
|Operating Voltage||11 to 52 V|
In The Box
- Audio Technica U851R Cardioid Boundary Microphone (Black)
- Soft Protective Pouch
- 7.62 m Cable with TA3F & XLRM-Type Connectors
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review