The ambitious Lewitt DTP 340 REX developed for entry-level use, make the hearts of beat aficionados beat faster. Thanks to its cardioid polar pattern and customized frequency response, the dynamic DTP 340 REX offers everything you need to mic bass instruments: catchy, impressive sound and reliable performance on stage and in the studio.
Since 2012, the DTP 340 REX offers another innovative feature. In addition to the accustomed neutral and pure sound – developed for maximum application diversity –, the ‘Enhanced Frequency Response’ switchable right on the microphone will deliver an unbeatably impressive sound by emphasizing frequencies from 70-150 Hz and 3-5 kHz – especially optimized for use on kick drums.
- Switchable “Enhanced Frequency Response” specifically tailored for a powerful kick drum sound
- Perfectly suited for recording bass instruments and percussion
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern for maximum isolation of the main sound source
- Outstanding gain before feedback
- Rock-solid full metal die-cast body suited for rough daily touring routine
- Integrated stand adapter for secure mounting and easy positioning
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag