(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Rode M1 Handheld Dynamic Microphone is a rugged workhorse microphone designed to handle the rigors and abuse of life on the road. This stage microphone features a dynamic capsule and cardioid polar pattern for minimizing off-axis noise and feedback, while providing plenty of headroom for loud vocal performances and instruments.
The heavy duty construction consists of an all metal enclosure and durable capsule with an internal pop-filter for minimizing popping and sibilance noise. The M1 includes a stand mount and is sure to please demanding musicians, vocalists and sound reinforcement engineers.
- All metal construction designed to handle touring
- Cardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis noise and feedback
- Dynamic capsule maximizes headroom
- 3-pin XLR output connection
- Internal pop filter minimizes noise from popping and sibilance
- Transducer: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 75Hz - 18kHz
- Power Requirements: None, Dynamic Element
- Output Impedance: 320 ohms
- Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pad: No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: No
- Dimensions: 2.02 x 6.73 x 2.02" (51.5 x 171 x 51.5mm)
- Weight: 12.70 oz (360g)
- RM1 stand mount
- ZP1 Zip Pouch
- 10 Year Warranty