(based on 3 ratings) Thanks for your rating!
Sennheiser E945 Vocal MicrophoneProduct #8782 | SKU 009422 |(based on 3 ratings) Thanks for your rating!
The Sennheiser E945 - Vocal Microphone iis a dynamic super-cardioid handheld microphone designed for performances and stage applications. The capsule features a super-cardioid polar pattern for a very focused pick up which effectively rejects off-axis ambient noise and feedback. The capsule's neodymium magnet design produces high output while an integral hum compensation coil reduces noise caused by electrical interference. It's wide 40Hz to 16,000Hz frequency response is tailored for optimum reproduction of vocals. The all metal enclosure and shock mounted capsule make the microphone durable for studio or road applications.
- Rugged metal body
- Advanced shock-mount design
- Consistent on-/off-axis response
- Hum compensating coil
- Made in Germany
- Delivery includes a pouch and a microphone clamp
- 1 e 945
- MZQ 800 microphone clamp
- User manual
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Frequency response (microphone): 40-18000Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,0mV/Pa = -54dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa) = -74 dB (0 dB = 1V/ubar)
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Dimensions: 47 x 186 mm
- Weight: 365 g