(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Shure SM63L Omni-Directional Handheld Dynamic MicrophoneProduct #15881 | SKU SM63L |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Longer Handle for Broadcast & Interviews
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Capsule
- 80 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- Shockmount Minimises Handling Noise
Elegant yet rugged, the high-output Shure SM63L Omnidirectional Dynamic Microphone with Extended Handle, in champagne finish, is designed for professional applications where performance and appearance are critical. Its smooth, wide frequency response is tailored for optimum speech intelligibility, and includes a controlled low-frequency roll-off for reduced pickup of stand and wind noise. A built-in humbucking coil makes the microphone virtually immune to strong hum fields, such as those produced by studio lighting.
- High output, low impedance
- 80 to 20,000 Hz frequency response tailored for optimum speech intelligibility
- Low-frequency roll-off and built-in shockmount for reduced handling noise and stand vibration pickup
- Humbucking coil for virtual immunity to strong electromagnetic hum fields
- Exceptionally rugged VERAFLEX grille resists damage from drops and is immune to rust, corrosion, and moisture
- Built-in pop filter that suppresses breath and wind noise
- Excellent balance and feel for handheld use
- Supplied snap-in stand adapter
- Sleek, handsome appearance looks good on stage, screen, and television
|Output Connector||3-Pin XLR Male|
|Frequency Response||80 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Output Impedance||298 Ohms|
|Dimensions (L x D)||233.7 x 33.0 mm|
In The Box
8Shure SM63L Omni-Directional Handheld Dynamic Microphone * A57F Microphone Clip * RK229WS Foam Microphone Windscreen * Carrying/Storage Bag