Shure WL50B Subminiature Lavalier Microphone has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
Authorised N.Z. SHURE dealer (12 month warranty)
Shure's new WL50 lavalier microphone series sets a new standard for miniature microphones. Visually unobtrusive, the WL50s are ideal for theater, television broadcast, video/film, and event production. Designed for applications that require minimal visibility without compromising sound quality, these microphones are available individually, as well as with the Shure UHF, UC, SC and LX Wireless Systems.
- This Model WL50B is a black finish, Standard Sensitivity model.
- Subminiature size (5.8 mm diameter x 11 mm height).
- Electret condenser cartridge.
- Omnidirectional pattern.
- Two termination options: 4-pin mini connector (fits directly into Shure wireless transmitters), or unterminated (bare wire).
Two Sensitivities Available
- Standard: -40 dBV/Pa (for speech applications)
- Reduced: -50 dBV/Pa) (10 dB more headroom for theater applications.
Interchangeable equalization caps for optimal clarity and response
Silver mesh cap provides a 4 dB boost in the 8-18 kHz range - typically used in applications that require a microphone to be head-mounted.
Gold mesh cap provides a 10 dB boost centered at 12 kHz - typically used in applications that require a chest-worn microphone.
- Transducer: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 103.0 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 64 dB at 94 dB SPL
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 133 dB at 1% THD/1000 Ohm Load
- Power Requirements: +5v DC on Pin 2, Return on Pin 1 (Ground) Provided by Wireless Transmitters
- Output Impedance: Approximately: 136 Ohms, Actual (Rated at 150 Ohms)
- Output Connectors: TA4F Mini 4-Pin Connector Designed for Use with Shure Wireless Transmitters
- Case: Case Not Included
- Pad: None
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: None
- Applications: Wireless Audio for Videography, Broadcast, Live Performance (Stage), Lectures, etc.
- Dimensions: .48 x .23" (12 x 5.8mm) LxDiameter
- Weight: 7 oz. (21 g) with Cable and Connector.