(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Sennheiser MKH 8060 Short Shotgun MicrophoneProduct #21925 | SKU 506292 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Supercardioid/Lobar Pickup
- Symmetrical RF Transducer
- Excellent Transient Response
- Reliable under Tough Conditions
- Can Interface with Digital Systems
The MKH 8060 from Sennheiser is a lightweight and rugged short shotgun microphone that offers true and natural sound. Reliable under the toughest climatic conditions, the microphone's symmetrical RF transducer design produces high sensitivity, low distortion and excellent transient response.
The enhanced short interference tube yields a pleasing supercardioid/lobar pickup pattern, suppressing off-axis sound without colouration to create extremely natural and detailed results. Due to its compact design, it is ideal for boom or camera mounting.
The microphone ships with an analogue output module with an XLR connector, but with the appropriate accessory, the body can to interface directly into digital systems via the optional MZD 8000 digital module.
- Lightweight and rugged short shotgun microphone
- Immune to failure caused by dampness and humidity
- Symmetrical RF transducer
- High sensitivity
- Low distortion
- Excellent transient response
- Suppresses off-axis sound without colouration
- Ship with analogue output module
- Will interface directly with digital systems when used with the optional MZD 8000 digital module
|Frequency Response||50Hz to 25kHz|
|Sensitivity||-24 dBV/Pa (63mV/Pa)|
|Noise||EIN: 11dB (A) (DIN-IEC 651), 23dB (CCIR 268-3)|
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||129dB|
Minimum Terminating: 2kΩ
|Output Connectors||1 x XLR (as supplied)|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Power Requirements||48V, +/-4V phantom (P48, IEC 61938)
3.3mA current consumption
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 60°C|
|Dimensions||Diameter: 19 mm
Length (Microphone): 145 mm)
Length (with MZX 8000 Module): 178 mm
|Weight||Microphone: 79 g
With MZX 8000 Module: 111 g
In The Box
- Sennheiser MKH 8060 Short Shotgun Microphone
- MKH 8060 Microphone Body
- MZX 8000 Analogue Output Module (XLR)
- MZQ 8060 Microphone Clip
- MZW 8060 Foam Windshield
- Threaded Transport Tube
- Frequency Response Sheet
- One (1) Year Warranty
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review