(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Sony ECM-VG1 Electret Condenser MicrophoneProduct #16310 | SKU ECMVG1 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Specially Developed Furry Windscreen
- Low-Cut Filter
- Lightweight Metal Construction
- 40V to 52V Phantom Power
- Ideal for Camera & Boompole Operation
The Sony ECM-VG1 Electret Condenser Shotgun Microphone is a rugged, all-metal short shotgun microphone with a supercardioid polar pattern, making it a well suited choice for camcorder-mounted and boom pole operation alike. The included windscreen has been designed to maximise wind-noise rejection.
The windscreen's rigid construction creates space between the microphone and outer part of the windscreen, minimising the transfer of energy from the windscreen to the microphone itself. Also included are a microphone boom mount, spacer, 2 stand adaptors and a short XLR cable. A low-cut roll off switch further minimises low-frequency noise due to wind noise, mechanical noise and proximity effect. The ECM-VG1 requires external 40 to 52V phantom power, and is terminated with an XLR output connector.
- Specially designed windscreen creates space between the microphone and outer layer of the windscreen, resulting in maximum wind noise suppression
- Supercardioid polar pattern effectively minimises off-axis noise
- Ideal for camera and boom mounted applications
- Includes a threaded microphone mount for easy boom attachment
- Low-cut roll off filter eliminates low-frequency noise
|Transducer||Mono Electret Condenser|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||107 dB or more|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||76 dB or more (IEC179 A-weighted, 1 kHz, 1Pa)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||125 dB SPL|
|Power Requirements||40 to 52 VDC|
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||Yes, Low-Cut Filter|
|Dimensions (Diam. x L)||20.63 x 212.59 mm|
In The Box
- Sony ECM-VG1 Electret Condenser Shotgun Microphone
- Microphone Holder
- Microphone Spacer
- 2 x Stand Adaptor
- Short XLR Cable
- 1 Year Warranty