Azden 305UPR UHF On-Camera Receiver has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
Main and Headphone Monitor Audio Output
Digital LCD Display
240 Selectable Frequencies
The Azden 305UPR Portable Receiver is designed for use with the Azden 305 and 325-series transmitters. The receiver operates over the 794-805.95MHz UHF band. There are 240 user selectable frequencies to choose from and a digital LCD display provides access to all the receivers functions. A removable shoe-mount enables easy mounting onto video cameras. Two 1/8" mini output connectors provide a main output and headphone monitoring output. The 305UPR is powered with two AA alkaline batteries.
240 UHF Frequencies
- Up to 240 UHF selectable frequencies are provided and ensure a clear channel in any location.
- Main and Monitor Audio Outputs
- The receiver features dual 1/8" (3.5mm) mini connections. The connections provide a main and headphone monitor output.
- Digital LCD Displays
- The 305-series components all feature intuitive digital displays.
305UPR Portable Receiver
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 794-805.95MHz
- Approx. Working Range: 200-300'
- Overall Frequency Response: 50Hz to 15kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 57dB +/- 5kHz
- # Of Channels: 240
- Type of Output(s) Unbalanced: 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini
- Headphone Monitoring Unbalanced: 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini
- Power Requirements: AA Alkaline Batteries x2 (6 - 8hrs)
- Battery Type/Approx. Life: AA Alkaline Batteries x2 (6 - 8hrs)
- Display Digital LCD with Multifunction Readout
- Mounting Options: Attached/Removable Shoe-mount
- Antenna Type: 1/4 wave