SKU TX-BELT TRANSMITTER
(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Rode TX-BELT Beltpack Wireless TransmitterProduct #51257 | SKU TX-BELT TRANSMITTER |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- For RODELink Wireless Systems
- Internal Antenna
- Easy Mounting
- 3-Position Gain Switch
- Channel Selection Indicator
The Rode TX-BELT is a beltpack wireless transmitter designed to provide easy and secure transmission of wireless audio for videographers, filmmakers, and electronic news gatherers. It works with RODELink digital wireless systems and can be powered via two AA batteries or a micro-USB connection.
An internal antenna contributes to the compactness of the TX-BELT. It can be attached to a belt, strap, or clothing via the belt clip. The bottom panel slides down for access to the gain switch, which has positions for 0 dB, +10 dB, and +20 dB. Current channel selection is indicated on a large display by the dedicated power button. The 3.5mm TRS input features a locking jack socket to prevent accidental disconnection. The TX-BELT ships with a lavalier microphone.
- Designed for use with RODELink digital wireless systems
- Belt clip allows quick attachment to a belt or clothing
- Selectable 0 dB, +10 dB, or +20 dB gain via switch beneath the slide-down bottom panel
- Large indicator for channel selection
- Input connection utilises a 3.5mm TRS locking jack socket
- Powered via two AA batteries or micro-USB connection
|Input||1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS locking jack socket|
|Input Impedance||10 kOhms|
|Power Requirement||2 x AA batteries or micro-USB connection|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||65 x 40 x 111 mm|
In The Box
- Rode TX-BELT Beltpack Wireless Transmitter
- Lavalier Microphone
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review