(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Rolls MP13 Mini Microphone PreampProduct #12576 | SKU MP13 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- A Simple Cost-Effective Solution
- Single-Channel Design
- 3.5 mm and XLR Inputs
- 1/4" and XLR Outputs
- Single Gain Control with Clip Indicator
The Rolls MP13 Mini Microphone Preamp is a single-channel microphone preamp that is designed to provide a small, simple, and inexpensive solution for a variety of applications. The unit sports 3.5 mm and XLR inputs, XLR and 1/4" outputs, and a single gain control with a clip indicator. Phantom powering (+24 V) is included for use with a condenser microphone. The 1/4" output is specially designed for use as either a mono unbalanced output, or a stereo headphone output.
- A simple and economic single-channel microphone preamp
- 3.5 mm and XLR inputs, with a single gain control with clip indication
- 1/4" and XLR outputs
- Provides +24V Phantom Power for condenser microphones
- Output designed for mono or stereo applications
|Number of Channels||1|
|Inputs||1 x XLR microphone
1 x 3.5 mm unbalanced
|Output||1 x XLR balanced
1 x 1/4" (doubles as an unbalanced output or headphone output)
|Phantom Power||+24 V|
|Gain Range||60 dB XLR, 54 dB 1/4"|
|Phase Shift||<10° 20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Input Impedance||10 kOhms balanced, unbalanced (max.)|
|Input Level||+4 dBv XLR balanced, +10 dBV unbalanced|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||<.01%|
|Noise||EIN: -108 dB|
|Dimensions||3.4 x 4.2 x 1.4" / 86.4 x 106.7 x 35.6 mm|
In The Box
- Rolls MP13 Mini Microphone Preamp
- External Power Supply
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review