The Neutrik NLT4MP Speakon 4-Pole Male Chassis Cable Connector is specially designed for heavy-duty amplifier-loudspeaker applications like professional touring. This rugged and durable STX series connector features an all-metal housing.
- Extremely robust metal housing designed for a harsh and demanding environment.
- Suitable for touring applications and harsh environments.
- Current rating 40 A continuous, 50 A audio with 50% duty cycle.
- Uses precise quick-lock system.
- Mates with most Speakon products.
- Weatherproof built-in gasket meets IP 54 protection class (4-pole)
- UL recognized components, CSA listed.
||≤2 m Ω inner (after lifetime)
||4 kVDC (peak)
||>10 G Ω (after dampheat)
|Rated Current Per Contact
||40 A rms continuous
50 A audio signal, duty cycle 50 %
||250 V (Insulation)
||> 5000 mating cycles
||Square G-size flange
||4 thru holes
||4 µm (Ag)
||Polyamide (PA 6 30 % GR)
||Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1) Ni
||UL 94 HB
||IP 54 (mated condition)
||Complies with IEC 68-2-20
||-22 to 176°F (-30 to 80°C)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||1.45 x 1.49 x 1.49" (37 x 38 x 38 mm)<br|