Nikon AF-S 16-35mm f4G ED VR Wide Angle Zoom Lens
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #5118
- SKU: JAA806DB
The new Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Wide Angle Zoom Lens delivers crisp, clear and non-distorted image capture that photographers have come to expect from Nikon. This lens is built with 17 Nano Crystal coated lens elements in 12 groups and include 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) and 3 Aspherical lenses that help create images that are sharp and dynamic without chromatic or other aberrations even at f/4. It also features a rounded 9-blade diaphragm which creates a natural appearance in out-of-focus areas of your images. Fast, accurate and quiet autofocus is accomplished via Nikon's exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and Internal Focus (IF) enables fast and quiet autofocus without changing the length of the lens, retaining working distance throughout the focus range.
- Definitive Wide-Angle Zoom Lens:
This versatile wide-angle zoom lens is perfect for travel, land and cityscapes, and general photography.
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction:
Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR Nikkor lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- Nano Crystal Coat:
The Nano Crystal lens coating reduces ghosting and interior flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
- 2 Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Elements:
The AF-S Nikkor 16-35 f/4G has 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements which offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings.
- 3 Aspherical Lens Elements:
Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of aberration, even when shooting at the widest available aperture.
- Internal Focus (IF):
Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet autofocus without changing the length of the lens, retaining working distance throughout the focus range.
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave:
Nikons exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocusing.
- M/A Focus Mode Switch:
The M/A focus mode switch allows quick changes between manual and autofocus operation.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm:
The rounded 9-blade diaphragm renders a natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
- Lens Construction (Elements/Groups: 17 elements/12 groups (2 ED glass elements,3 aspherical lenses and Nano Crystal Coat)
- Picture Angle with 35mm (135) format: 107° - 63°
- Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format: 83° - 44°
- Minimum f/stop: 22
- Closest focusing distance: 0.28 m (through the entire focal range)
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.25x
- Filter Attachment Size: 77mm
- Lens Cap: Snap-on
- Lens Hood: HB-23
- Lens Case: CL-1120
- Dimensions (approx.)(from the cameraâ€™s lens mounting flange) : 82.5 x 125 mm
- Weight (approx.): 680g
- Supplied Accessories (may differ by country or area) : Front Lens Cap LC-77, Rear
Lens Cap LF-1, Bayonet Hood HB-23, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1120
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass element reduces chromatic aberrations providing superior optical performance, even at maximum aperture.
- M/A switch for fast transitions from manual focus to auto focus.
- The standard lens for photojournalism and travel photography. Perfect for use with a film or a digital SLR camera.
- No power drain when manually focusing.
Note: Lens compatibility with the following Nikon cameras
D1 Series, D2 Series, D40 Series, D50, D60, D70 Series, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D300S, D3,DX3, D3S, D700, D3000, D5000, Pronea 600i, Pronea S Series, Nikon F5, F100, F80, F75, F65, F60, F55, F50, F-401, F4, F90 Series, F70, F801 Series, F601M (P and S modes only)
More information about Nikon Products and Lenses: (Link to Nikon Website)