Olympus M.Zuiko 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO Lens (Black)
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #57039
- SKU: V313020BW000
A new compact, lightweight, fast, ultra wide-angle lens has now been added to the M.Zuiko Digital PRO series whose hallmark is its excellent mobility and superb optical performance, providing high image quality in any shooting environment. The Olympus 7-14mm f2.8 PRO Lens boasts a brightness of f/2.8 at all focal lengths, making it an ideal lens for shooting nightscapes and stars. The separately available waterproof lens port makes it possible to use this lens for wide-angle photography underwater.
The short flange focal distance of a compact system camera and Olympus-original optical technology allow this lens to be compact and lightweight while being bright and ultra wide-angle. With the release of this lens, the compact, lightweight, and high-performance M.Zuiko PRO series now covers a range of 14-300mm (35mm equivalent).
This lens features hermetic sealing in 11 locations that powerfully protects against ingress of dust and water droplets. It also features excellent freezeproof performance, making it a perfect lens for professional photographers who shoot in severe enviroments.
- Wide-angle 7-14mm zoom lens offers a 14-28mm equivalent focal length range for Micro Four Thirds digital cameras.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture maintains consistent performance throughout the zoom range and benefits working in difficult lighting situations.
- The lens construction incorporates two aspherical ED (extra-low dispersion) elements, one DSA (Dual Super Aspherical) element, one aspherical element, three Super ED elements, one ED element, and two HR (high-refractive index) elements into its design to minimise aberrations, distortion, and colour fringing while also contributing to overall image sharpness, clarity, and colour fidelity.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimise lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Programmable L-Fn (lens function) button for easily accessible settings adjustment.
- Dust, splash, and freezeproof construction ensures this lens' performance in inclement conditions and harsh environments.
- Built-in petal-type lens hood helps to alleviate stray light from causing flare and also adds some protection from accidental impacts to the front element.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth bokeh quality.
|Focal Length||7 - 14mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 14 - 28 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||114° - 75°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||20 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:9.09|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Dimensions (DxL)||78.9 x 105.8 mm|